This is no ordinary checking account. Xtraordinary Checking is filled with opportunity and convenience. With Xtraordinary Checking you will be earning 2.99% APY* on all balances up to $15,000! Aside from receiving this fantastic rate you’ll also be enjoying the safety and convenience of the UniWyo Debit Card and E-Statements.
So how does Xtraordinary Checking work? By using UniWyo’s E-Statements you will actually be saving the credit union money that would have been spent on the printing, processing, and mailing of your monthly statement. Additionally, every purchase you make with your debit card creates income, paid to UniWyo by the merchant where you made your purchase. Now, because you are truly an owner of UniWyo, where do you think the money you’ve saved and earned should go? You saved it, you earned it, it’s yours!
Just meet these simple requirements and you’re on your way to earning 2.99% APY:
- Sign up for UniWyo E-Statements
- Have at least 10 posted debit card transactions per month with an average transaction amount of $5.00 or more
- Have at least one monthly direct deposit into your Xtraordinary Checking Account
- Have an aggregate deposit/loan balance of $5,000 or more
One of the best things about Xtraordinary Checking is you qualify month to month. For example if one month you don’t make 10 debit card purchases or don’t meet the balance requirement you’ll still earn 0.10% APY and there’s always next month!
* The Xtraordniary Rate, 2.99% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is paid on balances up to $15,000 if qualifications are met. 0.10% APY will be paid on all balances over $15,000. If qualifications are not met account will earn 0.10% APY. Accounts will be reviewed on the last day of each month and qualifications must be met on this day. Debit card transactions must have cleared the account by 11:59 PM on the last day of the month. Dividends will be based on daily balance. No minimum balance is required. Rates subject to change without notice.