VISA CREDIT CARDS
UniWyo Credit Cards
The UniWyo Platinum Advantage VISA Credit Card is one of the most member friendly credit cards on the market. Platinum Advantage rates start as low as 7.99% APR* and you won't find all the shady fees charged by large credit card issuers. On top of that you'll have access to one of the most established rewards programs in the country; Scorecard Rewards. Every dollar you spend on your Platinum Advantage will earn points good towards travel, electronics, home furnishings, and more!
Or give us a call at (307) 721-5607 and start saving more today!
To top it all off you'll deal directly with the UniWyo staff you've come to trust if you have any questions, not a far away call center. The Platinum Advantage truly does give you the advantage.
Visa Platinum Advantage – Giving you the Advantage:
- No Annual Fee
- No Balance Transfer Fee
- 24 Hour Customer Service at 1-800-322-8472
- Optional Debt Protection Insurance
- Secure online access at EZCARDINFO
- ScoreCard Bonus Points
* On average, members save $177, as high as $2,193 a year using their UniWyo Visa Credit Card. Your savings may be higher or lower depending on your individual financing terms and conditions. The average savings amount was determined by comparing the rates and fees at UniWyo Federal Credit Union with the average rates and applicable fees of leading financial institutions in the local market as reported by Informa Research Services, Inc., Calabasas, CA, www.informars.com. Although the information provided by Informa has been obtained from the financial institutions themselves, the accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
* Annual percentage rate (APR) for purchases and balance transfers vary from 7.99% to 18.00% based on your creditworthiness. The APR will vary with the market base Prime Rate. APR for Cash Advances will be 2.00% higher than approved rate, as high as 18.00%. As low as rate effective Feb. 1st, 2021.
The UniWyo Share Secured Credit Card offers the same freedom as the Visa Platinum card, but you set your limit. The amount you choose is secured through your own money from your Share Savings Account. You'll learn healthy spending and payment habits. This is a great option if you have limited or blemished credit to help build and/or repair your credit and establish good credit history.
- No Annual Fee
- Credit limit is set by you, secured by your own money
- Helps build and/or repair your credit