FRAUD, PRIVACY & IDENTITY THEFT
Protecting Your Privacy, Your Identity, and Your Money
Protecting your privacy, your identity, and your money means educating yourself to take on a complex challenge. These resources will help you stay informed about issues relating to your privacy and your identity and take steps to protect your personal and financial information.
- Identity Theft: How to protect your identity
- Be aware of popular/current scams
- Opt out of having your information shared and stop receiving "junk" mail, calls, offers, etc.
- Protecting your kids online
- Online security: Protecting your apps and devices
- How to identify and report scams and fraud