WHY CHOOSE UNIWYO
It's about people helping people.
At UniWyo Federal Credit Union, we help people live life boldly. We know that nobody wants to be fenced in, so we offer options and advice tailored to each person's unique needs and goals. We're more than just a credit union; we're the partner that gives you the freedom to take on your next adventure.
Ready to bank your way?
Why do you choose UniWyo?
Hometown Values, Worldwide Access, and Lifelong Relationships is not just our motto, it's how we do business!
- Low loan rates - save money on your next purchase or refinance
- Higher dividend rates - get paid to have your money at UniWyo
- Low or no fees - it's your money, it shouldn't cost you to keep it secure
- We do what is right, all the time, every time, every member, no matter what
- You have access to your money from anywhere, anytime:
- UniWyo is 65 years old, born and "raised" right here in Laramie, Wyoming!
- Products and services to fit your goals at every stage:
Ready to become a member at UniWyo Federal Credit Union?
Each member account is insured to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the federal government. Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) are separately insured to an additional $250,000.